5 Easy steps to your interview
We want you to have the most enjoyable and relaxing interview experience - please read these tips before you get started to put your mind at ease:
- 1 Access the interview
- You can access the interview link from your original email or SMS invite from either a desktop or mobile device. There are no apps or downloads required. When asked for access to your camera and microphone, please click Allow.
- We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, on an internet connection speed with a minimum 5mbps upload and download speed. Close all other tabs and open applications.
- Be sure to use a supported device, view the full list of supported devices and browsers here.
- If you have any issues accessing your interview please visit the troubleshooting guide or contact us on live chat (bottom right of every page).
- 2 Practice your answers
- Practice makes perfect! Practice your interview to make sure that you’re comfortable on screen.
- You can visit the Willo practice zone if you'd like to try an example interview without any pressure.
- Alternatively, click Try it out to see how the process works and answer the 1st question.
- 3 Answer each question
When you are ready click Get started, you will see the following screen when you enter the interview process.
Carefully read the question before clicking Record Now.
Video and audio questions will have a time limit of between 1 and 5 minutes which is shown below the button, you will need to answer your question within this time limit. You can stop the recording at any time before the time is up.
- 4 Review all answers
- Once you have answered all of the questions you will be presented with your answers to review one final time. You should watch each video answer back, pay close attention to the audio - check you can hear yourself clearly, if not, click re-record and try again.
- 5 Availability (optional)
- You may be asked for your availability over the next 5 working days - this is useful as it helps the organisation know when they can contact you for a follow-up call or second interview.
Multiple Tabs: If you try to open Willo in more than one tab, or in multiple browsers at the same time you will not be able to complete your interview. Please close all other tabs and applications, including any VPN you might be using.
Once you start the interview you may also have the option to re-record your answers at any time by using the Re-record button. Note: this is not available for all interviews or questions.