Add your logo and company branding
Create the best candidate experience with your own logo and branding. Here's how...
How to create a company profile
- Company Name
- Note that this will be visible to individuals completing your interview.
- The location field can be anything you like, city, town, country or remote. It will be shown to the individual completing the interview. (Optional)
- At the beginning and end of the interview process, the individual has the option to visit a website of your choice. (Optional)
Remember to include https:// at the beginning. It could be your company website or a link to an appointment scheduling application for example.
- The header and footer of the interview process can be branded in your own company brand colors. This gives the individual a great experience as they instantly recognise and feel comfortable that they are communicating with a trusted brand.
- You can either enter your chosen color as a hex code which always begins with a # symbol. Or you can choose from a series of options in the dropdown.
To get the correct hex code for your website and brand you can use this handy free tool:
It is important that candidates completing your interview recognise the brand they are communicating with. You can upload a company logo that replaces the default Willo logo.
- Transparent PNG or GIF format.
- Use a ratio of 16:9 (eg. 1920×1080px)
- Maximum height of 1000px.
This logo will also be used whenever you share a link on social media:
If your logo is in SVG format you can use this handy free tool to convert it to PNG: https://svgtopng.com/
Here is an example with key brand elements:
Got your own Terms & Conditions? Send us a live chat with a link to your own hosted terms and conditions and we can add them to your company account. That way people completing your interview will be able to read and accept them.