Using an Apple iPhone or iPad
If you are using an Apple iPhone or iPad to record your interview please note the following:
- Chrome - Tap the 3 dots and then New Incognito Tab. A new Incognito tab opens.
- Safari - Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Pages icon (consisting of two squares) to bring up the open tabs view, and then tap "Private". The interface turns a dark grey.
- We suggest placing your device on a stable surface and leaning against another object to keep the camera steady and ensure the best video quality possible.
- Check your device is fully charged and that you have a good stable data connection.
- Remove any protective case which might impact the sound on your recording.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Safari. You'll have to scroll down to find it.
- Enable access for Camera & Microphone.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Chrome app.
- Click Record on Question 1 of your Willo video interview
- When prompted, tap Allow.
- Settings > Privacy > Camera > Chrome > (Check Chrome is enabled)
- Settings > Privacy > Microphone > Chrome > (Check Chrome is enabled)
If you are still having trouble we suggest switching to another device such as a computer or a friend's smartphone.